AnimationPoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AnimationPoint

Here is where people around NZ meet to disscuss and share their favourite anime shows, series, movies and so on. All are welcome to have fun and make new friends with similar or different interests.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gundamn! @ MAHQ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hyzenthlay
Lively Member
Lively Member
hyzenthlay

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Empty
PostSubject: Gundamn! @ MAHQ   Gundamn! @ MAHQ EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 6:11 am

Quote :
My friend and I have finally got off our lazy butts and started doing a podcast about Gundam and Mecha in general. Since "00" was starting we wanted the show to coincide with the run of the show, as we review and discuss how the show is progressing as well as talk about Gundam and other mecha series in general. Not to mention related topics.

MAHQ is one of our inspirations for our podcast show "Gundamn!" as well, and since we started this, I'll be posting topics that we'll be talking about in future episodes for input so we can add it to the conversation, as well as mention the contributors that gave input on the subject. MAHQ gets mad love from us, especially since some of the people that run it come from the same place we do - America's wang.

Anyway, if you have time download & check out the the first episode here. And if you have time, let us know how we can improve Gundamn! or what you thought of it, at least, here in this thread. Our website is on MySpace (until we can afford a real one), but in a conscious effort to stay on the good side of the admins here, I'll refrain from linking it, until we find out if it's okay. It's not a personal site, however, but if you want to find it in the meantime, just search for "Gundamn" under "Name" in the Search section.

Also the content of the show should be no more extreme than borderline PG / PG-13. We're trying really hard to keep this one clean so that most can enjoy it. BTW, I edited a few sound clips with audio clips from "Mobile Suit Gundam" a la "Toonami" style after the first and third segments ( @ 27:54 & 66:09) over some instrumentals. You might like or dislike it, but regardless, hit me with your honesty. ^_^

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it,
Soul Bro Ryu

The site where you can download episodes is here: http://www.mechatalk.net/viewforum.php?f=22

It's an awesome podshow, with nice insight on the intricacies of Gundam and other Mecha shows. I'd also recommend the sister show, Flip the Script, but it is rated M, and talks about everything from Dragon Ball Z, Video Games, and Women.
Back to top Go down
zeromk5
Lively Member
Lively Member
zeromk5

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundamn! @ MAHQ   Gundamn! @ MAHQ EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 1:44 pm

Is 00 any good? I refuse to watch 00 if it's another SEED where people endlessly preach on about how war is wrong and boys going emo about why they have to kill and stuff. SEED in all honesty, just sucked.
Back to top Go down
hyzenthlay
Lively Member
Lively Member
hyzenthlay

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundamn! @ MAHQ   Gundamn! @ MAHQ EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 8:42 am

Don't worry, it's much better than SEED. It was directed by the guy who did Full Metal Alchemist.

The only problem with Gundam 00 is that the GN Flag has two eyes.

But that's not a problem.
Back to top Go down
Basaka
Lively Member
Lively Member

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundamn! @ MAHQ   Gundamn! @ MAHQ EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:42 am

Ah, and Red Exia is red.

00 is tons better than Seed, esp the later episodes.
Back to top Go down
zeromk5
Lively Member
Lively Member
zeromk5

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundamn! @ MAHQ   Gundamn! @ MAHQ EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 2:28 pm

Ah cool, and thanks, I'll take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gundamn! @ MAHQ   Gundamn! @ MAHQ Empty

Back to top Go down

Gundamn! @ MAHQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimationPoint :: Anime Series/Movies :: Discussion-
Jump to: